Thursday, November 23, 2006

OIAP...

sigh... shouldnt have went for the OIAP interview. Had my interview thinking that i would definitely NOT be selected... who knows, urgh. Now i am stucked in this dilemma. Should i go or not?! OLH called, and i told her i am still pending, Zaman called and i think, from my tone, she feels that i am rather unwilling to go... she she told me to decline the offer, which i agreed. Subsequently, after hearing some comments, i kinda wavered again, and so..... i sent her a comfirmation email. Right after that, i regretted my decision AGAIN... *yes, i know, i am damn fickle-minded*


Sigh, the push and pull force are equally great so i am still stucked in the middle...
some pushing factors: "hello!? You blardy got in, and dont want to grab this chance?! Siao ah?!" ... "china den china lar, no biggie! THE EXPERIENCE MATTERS ...hahahaha!" ... "maybe is not china leh? maybe u going AUSSIE?!"
some pulling factors: "ahhh, the IVP... + jacket !!!"... " Hello... you cant even survive in singapore alone for 1 week, are u sure u can survive overseas?!" ... "ka-ching ka-ching, why do i pay to work for free?!" ... "physically inactiveness for 3.5mths will make me FAT can!!! Legs become dumber too"


Having said all these, the decision doesnt lies with me now. It kinda depends on Zaman. Cos i said that if she has found a replacement before my acceptance email, then i'll happily withdraw. But.. if my email is too early *shucks!* then... OIAP for me!







HAPPY FEET!!!

(with or without S...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home