Monday, February 26, 2007

Live from Changi Airport

Live from Changi Aiport T2, Gate F50!!!

Have another <1hr to boarding time... Feel like ps-ing but theres no toilet. =(

Surprising, wasnt too expected when i woke up this morning, still as per normal, read the papers have my lunch, etc. got more kan chiong as time goes by...

First time doing the departure stuff by myself, quite blur, but still manageable. And baggage exceeded allowance by a cool 1.2kg!!!phew, wasnt fine... heng ah!

Awww, TKDers came and send me off. So touched! Straight from training. Heh, both old com and new coms were here! Anddd, got my IVP jacket! YEH! Thanks thanks for the photo collage thingy, din have place to stuff in my bag thus left it with my mum. But thanks thanks!!! Shall defeat all the koreans TKDers to zhen guang for NPTKD! lol, next time spin kick will be flimed in Ngee Ann.

Thanks for all the well wishes!!!

byeee! Back in 3mths!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home