Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No more wisdom!!!

I had 2 out of my 4 wisdom tooth/teeth removed! So now im only half as smart as before. Luckily i still have the remaining 2 which should provide enough wisdom for me~

Super cool experience, i had a catheter installed and some sedative injected. All i could remember was... the Anaesthesist clipped some heartbeat thingy on my finger and the nurse was checking the bp... *fast forward 1.5hr?* somebody woke me up and the operation was completed?! so fast~~~!!! i din get to take pics lor. And felt super groggy and phlegm-y! Stale blood smells!!! Dinner was chocolate flavoured oats, I suspect that will be breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, dinner and supper for at least 3 day.

*WAILS!!! I LEFT MY WISDOMs AT THE DENTAL CLINIC!!!*

Got my lappy today!!! And the Harvey Norman sales guy is damn nice. He was afraid that the delivery ppl might manhandle my lappy so he delivered it to my place personally. Andd... he had to make 2 trips cos i had the dental appt in the morning. And he kinda looks and speaks like Gregory Chow too!!!

My lappy is damn cool... i used to think that fingerprint recognition is cool, now lappy comes with FACE recognition. wooh. Got my lappy for 1514bucks and an additional 1+4 year warranty, can be used at any Harvey Norman outlets, yup... including Aussie!!! Downside is... im stucked with this fugly lappy for 5years?! I badly need a laptop skin. which notebook brand is known for its fugly design. kekeke... non other than Lenovo, or previously known as IBM.
I *heart* my Ideapad Y430!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Boo on getting the wisdom teeth done - happy recovery!! You should go on over to gelaskins.com and check out the laptop skins there. Amazing quality and so many incredible artists to choose from!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home