Friday, May 29, 2009

the highly anticipated update of moi

last update was 25 Feb, 3+mth ago, a week before sem 1 starts, now i'm updating a week before it ends... kekeke

Sem 3.1 almost seems to me like an extended holiday, with only 3courses to take and 1of being the ultimate dortsie module. BUT THE EXAMS ARE COMING AND I AM FREAKING OUT SOON... gotta maintain my GPA to erhemz, show that I'm really erhemz, STUDYING here and not bumming around... =X Lifes preetty mundane, just school, aerobics, cook/bake, occassional outings and dinner gatherings. noticed studying and assignments aint really part of my routine. *GUILTY!*

Started exercising too after a super long hiatus from TKD. It began with overly enthu aerobics sessions mon to sun, for 2-3hrs a day. Now... as always, getting LAZIER.

Started working at IMB for $12/hr, seems like quite a good deal in Sg, but its really cheap labour in Aussie context. Also submitted an application for honours, that means i can get my Sony A300, car car, Wii, and give everybardi a treat! sooooooo... pray for me! 29th june

looking forward to the coming June holis as 2 close friends are coming. WOOHOO! so anybody who wanna get me a 21st bday pressie but feels the pinch for postage, pls contact me and i can arrange for courier service. LOL. *DONT KILL ME CYs*

my Birthday list *in order of preference*
Sony A300 twin lens kit
Wii
blackberry
pandan pastes and 22cm tube/chiffon pan
a smaller err... 19cm? springform pan
aiya, just gimme a blardy oven and kitchenaid, i will get the rest myself. hah.
new water bottle, Nalgene?
earphones

pics to be uploaded on FB soonish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home