Thursday, February 03, 2005

Singapore Poly Open House

whoHz, visited SP today...was supposed to meet Johan, in the end, dunnoe whether is he PS-ed me or I PS-ed him...haizzzzz!!! Accompanied my frenz to the Chemical, Life Science talk which is soooooooooooo damn boring!!! Well, their ultimate motive was to attend the talk SO THAT they can get the free goodie bag...biangz!!! Also measured my body de FAT content, quite happy to say that I am in the healthy, acceptable range... =D ! hehehehe, saw i damn cool girl there, something like Ella de pattern, but much more boyish-ier...HER HAIR IS SOOO DAMN COOL!!! DAMN STYLO LOR!!! Dunnoe what colour u call that(very very light shade of gold?) + shades of ashy ashy colour ...whohZ!!! DAMN NICE!!! Kept noticing her hair...REALLY DAMN NICE!!! ARGhZ!!! Wanna take pic with her but she dont wan...wau lau!!! nvm... BUT I MUST CLARIFY THAT I AM NOT A LES...JUST THAT HER HAIR IS REALLY SOOOO NICE!!! DIE DIE WANNA TAKE HER PIC!!! Wanna dye/highlight my hair too... saw loadz of frenz today with nicely dyed/highlighted hair...Ee Rong, Xiwen, Vivien, etc. sooo JEALOUS!!! HuMPfz!!! well, at least seeing Jasmine and Gladys with BLACK hair made me feel much better... =Z
tat shuai gal


haha, today is also my first time seeing the Captress in skirt..hohoho!!! surprising!!! Unexpected!!! Hahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home