Friday, March 18, 2005

KICK THE BLARDEE BAD HABIT!!!

Blardy!!! My itchie fingerz just lurrrrveezz to ermz..pluck the harden skin (got a chim name for that...cant rem!!!) of my toe!!! ArGh!!! And my toe is sickening PAINFUL NOW!!! ArGhz!!! One big patch of EXTREMELY ermz... exposed toe!! arGh!!! BLARDY!!! HELLP!!! UrGhZ!!! GRRR !!! IF I EVER DO IT AGAIN!!! I GONNA CHOP OF MY FINGERnailz... dammit!!!

Also went to Creative Fest today with double CYs ... Quite cool lar, sooo many creative productz see until blur... one MP3 player already got soooo many varitiez!!! There is Zen Micro, Zen Xtra, Muvo2, Muvo n2000, Nomad, Jukebox, etc. argHz! Did not managed to get anything in the end... hahaha wasted trip! Saw Jasmandi and one EX AES guy too... and also Eunice on the way there..hah! such coincidence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home