Sunday, March 06, 2005

Tour exhibition @ Suntec !

Yeah, followed my parents to meet the tourmatez to check out the tour packagez to KoooooReeeeAaaaa... for this April. Anyway, I cant go ...so who CAREZ! Bought 2 barz of chocolate, 1 with XO and the other with some WU-Chi-Par-Lia alcohol, how exciting...-_-!!! Saw Glen Ong(or somt lar...not too sure) + Jamie Yeo there too, nothing special lar, nobody gave a hoot about them also. Wanted to ask for autographs but decided not to lar... kinda paiseh. Okay, both are quite tall, Jamie Yeo is chio but Glen Ong is not really tat shuai lar! Lookz like a typical MAT rocker only. Met YongXuan + some other ppl too...hehehe, they shouted out my name in that damn CROWDED corridor...so *smack forehead-ish* !!!

For dinner, we went to Jurong East that Zai Shun Zi Char stall again... and damnest thingy is, all 7 of us were SQUEEZED into my dad'z car (normal 5 seater) piangz ah!!! 5 of us squeeZZzzEEEED into the backseats!!! Hellish + traffic jam, almost suffocated to DEATH! Had to sat on my mum's lap...don't even dare to lift up my head in case i see anyone familiar along the way...hahaha! Ermz, had a 7 course dinner, stuffed to da MAX!

sian, my parentz goin to aussie in JULY, y cant they go during JUNE so that i can tag along!!! So purposely one!!!

Oh btw, bought my S.H.E Qi Huan concert DVD le, dammmmnnn NICE + Shiok + Powderful! Doubt Singapore's one would be as shiok as Taiwan's one... VERY VERY WORTH IT!!! Go get yours now!!! STRONGLY RECOMMANDED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home