Thursday, November 24, 2005

Tribute to Ms Tan










My form teacher of sec 1 and 2, Ms Tan Choh Hoon, had passed away peacefully on the 23th Nov 2005, after battling with cancer for more than a year.

Thinking back...
She was the one who encouraged me to work hard when i failed my maths and was posted to a subscience class.
she gave us thoughtful,self-made gifts on special occassions.
She cried when my classmates(not me) were caught cheating during a test.
She promoted class unity by encouraging us to go for all sorts of inter-class competitions... Banner making, noticeboard designs, sports, academic...
She used to make her specialities such as muah chee and bubur hitam for us.
...theres much more to what she had done for us ... on the otherhand, we had only visited her ONCE when she was recuperating at her friend's place. Sigh...


WTH is wrong with me today. Woke up at 7.20am when i slept at around 11pm the night before, which means i had like 7hrs of sleep? Came back, slept from 3pm to 7pm again. Not used to spending thursday evenings at home, did not go for TKD obviously... how to execute a blardy kick without my knee. And now, i had been surfing aimlessly for almost 4 hours... Think i am going back to SLEEP again, recharge myself and chiong studies tml.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home