Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Beach Road!

Went to Beach Road today with CY to get my PROPER eye patch for archery... Blardy man, he told me BEACH ROAD, but it isnt exactly that small right, so tried our luck at Golden Mile FC. Walked around the army area for so long and couldnt find any shops selling Archery related stuff... !!!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Jap Pork Katsu Set. NICE!


He say is beach road hawker centre! HAHAHA!!! Dortx. Scare me!!! Yup, so got my eye patch at $1.50. Damn. ALL THE WAY TO BEACH ROAD TO GET A $1.50 thing. 2hrs of travelling...!!!



Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket

I am not quite sure about the exact way of wearing the eye patch. Under specs? Or over specs???



PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN 3!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home