Thursday, July 06, 2006

BAD DAYYYY

*mp3 - BAD DAY*


Mousey died today! Lecturer and TSO having alot of difficulties bleeding the mousies, so the decision was made to anaethesize them. But 1 poor thing took it badly, and never wake up. Poor thing, if all the mousies could have cooperate nicely, they dont have to lose a comrade. Very very bad today, 2 were bleed till they bled from the ear, cos they moved when pricked, cause a bigger puncture in the vein. Scary lor, seeing the blood splurting out from the earhole, WAHHH.


Thennn, after my lecture at 5pm... head to Plaza Sing, hehe, luckily, got Gek Theng and Trixy to accompany me there. ... Happily trotted up Best Denki, den saw the customer service woman, totally sian diao, but ferget it, since i am collecting my camera already. BUT, after waiting for 1omins, collecting my IC, asking all the Sunday stuff again, she said its not THERE. FREAK HER CAN! I CALLED ON SUNDAY AND SHE SAID I CAN COLLECT IT ANYTIME! *at this moment, i really feel using all the F words, but... control* Gave her a pissed look and.. .walked away. DAMN STEWPID. Should have demanded an explanation. FREAK! Making me make wasted trips!!!!!!! CHEEKEN!!!


I AM SO BLARDY PISSED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home