Monday, November 28, 2005

Yay!!! I've got a OBC test tml and i am bloggin!

Shall blog despite this busy night cos i am HAPPY!!! LOL! Okay, for the first time in my............. years of running 2.4km, this is the FIRST time that i am able to complete the WHOLE blardy distance WITHOUT stopping or walking!!! OMG! *claps claps* All thanks to TKD seniors, Wei Shi and Wei Juan, (btw they r not sisters...) for spurring me on like no tml... THANK YOU! *bow down*, ermz, even though I was slower than the rest by... almost 1 round, muAHAHA! OH WELL! At least, I've completed this blardy run. After the run, we had pattern trainings, yah, slacking time basically for the yellow tippers...heh! Followed by sparring and mock grading, was abit too fast at first but got my tempo afterward, even ended together at the same time with my partner! *smiles*. Finally, we thought that training is ending soon, but no! Crazy instructor(gladwin... smt like tat... sounds like this) initially wanted us to play DOG-&-BONE. Sooo dortsie! AHaHaha!!! But luckily, he changed plan and we were made to do 100 kicks instead. *phew* Yah, kicks wasnt done very well due to my chark-chark knee, but, heck lar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home