Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ice Age 2 !!!

Yay!!! Got my yellow stringer and red chestguard!!! YAY!!! Wanted to repair my arrows today... walked all the way to LSCT block and realised... I FORGOT TO BRING THE FLETCHERS!!! Thats like the most impt thingy lar! Shyte! Must bring the huge multi jig back!


Watched Ice Age 2 with HL. OKAY. 2hrs late! LOL. Was supposed to go for 2.3o... Had Subway again!!! YAY! BUT! Today, it cost like $7.10 for the meal when it only cost like $4.90 the prev times??? Oh yah, saw the LSCT GLs there... blahahha? Asked us for condoms, tampon and stuff??? err...


ICE AGE 2 is cuteeee!!! HEHEHE, must go watch lar!


Went for dental appointment at Bukit Timah... okay... Dentist say gonna extract 4 teeth! FREAK!!! like not much teeth left liao?!?! Gonna scan my jawz tml... and go for dental againnnn... sigh! Dun let me pon TKD leh!!! How to get double like tat!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home