Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hectic Day!

In sequence...



IS MODULES SELECTION!

Nerve wrecking!!! Hahaha!!! Kept refreshing the page like 3mins before my enrolment. Very kiasu, i know! But, hafta do it lar, cant imagine doing something like Life Sci Revolution. Thats so.... LSCT-ish. Chose some arty and businessy instead, Photography and Starting a Biz. And both are on Thurs afternoon! YAY!!!



X Ray @ Cairnhill Plaza

Okay, for this, i braved the STORM twice, armed with only a partially water-proof NP jacket. My pants were like totally wet, den air-con dried on the bus, and wet again! OMG. FREEZING COLD IN THE FREEZING BUS!!!


Anyway, yah, the process was sooooo scary. I had my jaw and head taken... i think. First one... Head was clamped in place, and the scanner thingy was hoovering around it. Shiver liao mad... couldnt keep still. The second was better, not as scary, but freaking uncomfy! The stewpid radioblablagist jabbed the thingy into my ears so freaking tightly!!! PURPOSELY ONE!!!



Dental appt...


Yup, so i am doing the orthodontics for sure. Paid for the deposits liao. The orthodontist first took my teeth print? OMG!!! HURTS LIKE FREAK. Can feel my tears welling up lar. Cos the thingy he used to put the clay/plastacine thingy was too big, the smaller one too small. So he decided to use the big one and squeezed it into my mouth!!! Damn pain lar, the thingy was pushing into my gums, and i still hafta bite on to it... imagine inflicting pain on urself... Haha, but when he takes the thingy, the feeling was... weird. LOL!


Then, he slotted some stuff into the gaps... Another oucher!!! That wasnt the worst, it hurts when eating lar!!! Cos the thingy was pushed deeper into the gum. 1 word, OUCH! Nugget, was laughing cos of the pain, and the nuggety orthodontist can laugh with me...!!!


Scheduled for tooth extraction on tues... but my mom wanna postpone it cos she wants to be around for the "operation" in case i lose too much blood or smt... BUT I AM SOOO NOT GOING TO PLUCK MY TEETH OFF ONE DAY BEFORE SCHOOL CAN! oh yah, hehehe, the orthodontist has a super fatherly look!!!



Taekwondo.


Actually wasnt going for it le but saw WS' sms and just go lor. Hahaha, go for TKD in i-dunnoe-what pants... LOL. Had my 2nd dinner of the day with em. LOL! Great time lafffing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home