Wednesday, November 30, 2005

going downhill...

I JUST HATE GOING DOWNHILL!!! Walked down the overhead bridge from Kismis today and I slipped and slide down several stepsSss!!! OMG! Worst thing is, theres 2 cool ang-moh guy nearby! As usual, when i am in pain, i wont hesistant to YELP out... EMBARASSING SIA! OMG! This time, my left butt and left arm is slightly bruised. Got a lump thingy at my elbow region + huge blue-black on my butt! Also, my slowly healing left knee injury was aggravated and it hurts badly again! DANG! So sway de! My third fall in Ngee Ann already... first time was walking downhill from business block, second was walking downhill from the sheltered business block route and thirdly, today one lor! Plus countless times where i slipped and ALMOST fell in Bali walking down the arduous slopes. I am soooooooooo not going to wear my Nike sneakers on rainy days! They are one of the main causes for my PLIGHT! Looking at my getting-into-accident/incident rate... 1 bad fall per week, I would most prolly be paralysed by the end of year 2... hur hur hur!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home