Friday, December 02, 2005

TMD, DAMN PISSED!!!

BEWARE OF WATSON(westmall) THE PARTICULAR CHINA PROMOTER WHO HAS A VERY CHEE-NA LOOK! SHE's EXTREMELY, SIBEI, CMI-ly DE ULTRA FREAKING PUSHY!!!


Okay, as what the topic suggests, i am FREAKING pissed! Ahemz, i walked into that Watson wanting to buy my facial cleanser which cost $20 the MOST, and i walked out almost $90 poorer. Why? Freaking Cheena biaatch hard-sell me this freaky expensive cleanser which cost a blardy $79. Rejected her 3 freaky times and she still doesnt give up... kept niam-ing beside me!!! So chi-mek can!!! And thats is some wu-chi-par-lia Belgium brand?! Who heard of it before. DORTSSS!!! And say theres alot of nuggetty hard core supporter for that ^%$# brand... TMD! Still say i got alot of blardy blackheads, oily skin and dont look like my age! KP!!! Pls hor, ppl is just wake up around 5pm and meeting CY around 5.30 and freaky dont haf the blardy time to wash my oily, blackheadish and old looking FACE CAN! TMD! I got k-pool still need to check I/C de hor!! CHIMEK CHEENA WOMEN!!! Oh yah, she added that I can scrimp by not eating so much... and instead, save monies to buy wu-chi-par-lia Belgium cleanser?! TMD!!! Trying to say i FAT issit!!! (*&^%$#@


btw, sy is a person who wouldnt spew profanities like nobody's business normally unless OTHERWISE PROVOKED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home